TD Bank / received inaccurate info via phone re: notary of legal documents

1 Ewing, NJ, United States

On, 11/14/16, I called TD Bank inquiring about a Notary for my WILL. I was told to go to MY BRANCH on OLDEN AVE, and there would be NO PROBLEMS. On 11/15/16, I drove 30 miles to get my witness for this service. Upon arriving at the bank, the Rep. stated that he needed to ask the manager about NOTORIZING LEGAL DOCUMENTS. The response was NO!! I immediately explained my prior call, and stated that I've been a customer for 20 years. As we were leaving, the MANAGER laughed as he waved to us. I stated that I was going to BLOG this treatment, as well as withdraw my finances from TD BANK. While in the car, I again dialed the 800# and explained my circumstances. After several minutes, I was again told to return to the branch on OLDEN AVE! This Rep. gave me the # for the Olden Ave Branch, where I was told via phone that they DO NOT NOTORIZE LEGAL DOCUMENTS!! My witness took it upon herself to call another branch regarding a notory. We called the TD BANK in Mt. Holly, NJ. I am happy to say that the call was extremely pleasant, and professional!! Ms. Teara Hodges was my Rep. She apologized for our treatment from the other bank!! My WILL was NOTORIZED, and we were on our way in less that 20 minutes!!

Do