TD Bank / worst experience

Deerfield Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

Do not open a account with this bank..Worst experience i have had with a bank ..Do not use the branch at west hillsboro blvd.They are very incompitent. I opened an account online 2 weeks ago and it still has a hold on it they cant seem to find my signiture card ..So either someone took it home to use my ss # and info or they used it as tp.I don't know..I opened an account at bank of america took 2 days and i was done ..TD BANK should close there doors if there going to do buisiness like this...

Jo

Comments

• Ty
      6th of Oct, 2010

I have a business account, I have lost over $4000 in overdraft fees and yes doesnt matter how hard I try to avoid this fees they always hit the account. And to those slick that always jump saying ohhhhhhhhh if you dont have the funds dont used it, well...I do have the funds but they trick you in all the ways to hit you with the fees. The goverment doesnt do nothing, the law enforcement doesnt do nothing, the bank and our local politicians doesnt do nothing...My bank account is 6860383071, I hope that someday 1 judge makes them refund back all the overdraft fees that they have take from us like they ruled in California to Wells Fargo.