Tcs – Tata Consultancy Services / Tcs –criteria for experience professionals
I would like to draw your attention about the eligibility critera of tcs for 3+ years of experience professionals i. E. Consistent academic records class x onwards (Minimum 50%) . Even they are not allowing people who had once below 50%.
As a human being some time it happens that a student secured below 50% marks in 10'th or 12'th or in graduation or in pg. He might be ill, due to some family problem, due to his family financial condition etc. There could be no of reasons which forced a student to perform below average but if the government of india is allowing 40% as passing percentage who gave them the right to restrict them.
I have questions for them:
1. Is 10th class percentage is going to help a software engineer to develop good software?
2. Are you aware about the qualification of bill gate? Who is founder of microsoft.
3. Isn't a matter of shame for the company who is one of the largest company of india?
4. Is this criteria increasing % race ? If a student is dreaming to be a part of tcs but due to some reason, he didn't get above 50% in any class and due to this frustration if the student committed sucide. Then who will be responsible for that.
If this big brands kills the talent due to % in 10th class, its a matter of shame to them.
Tcs could not imagine these professionals can change the software world.
I red that tcs got highest ranking in employee satisfaction. Is it true? I don't think.
Mr. Ratan tata if you read this message then think & realize the facts which i have pointed.
More Tcs – Tata Consultancy Services Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Consultancy Services - Worst Background Verification 
- TCS - Fake Experience Candidate 
- TCS - appraisel 
- Tcs Corrier Taxila - tcs manager shafqat muneer branch taxila 
- Tcs - One Insurance - damaged claim of auto transport
- TCS - Account show disabled
- TCS - hall ticket for tcs ninja exam 
- TCS - basis of giving ratings
- Fastcsup.com - Unauthorized Charge 
- Religare Diagnostics & Tcs - pre-employment health check up fees.