Taylor Gifts / Buyer beware
I ordered some items from Taylor Gifts, and found that they had increased the prices on some items when I received my final charge. I notified them, and requested they reimburse me, to which they agreed. So, I thought this may have been a fluke. No, since I made another purchase today, and found that they did the same thing! The first time, they overcharged me $10.00, and this time it was for $11.00! Buyer beware! Make sure you check your charges, and print out your receipt (if ordering on the Web). I'm not sure I'll be ordering from them again after this recent faux pas, given it was the second time. Seems far from a coincidence.
More Taylor Gifts Complaints & Reviews
- Taylor Gifts / Collections Etc - Poor Customer Service 
- Collections Etc - outstanding order 
- www.collectionsetc.com - Too tricky staff and they want to deceive you
- Taylor Gifts - Rip off
- Collections Etc - Ridiculous
- Collections Etc - membership I guess.
- Collections Etc. - charged my credit card for items I didn't order online
- Collections Etc. - deceptive horrible customer service
- Taylor Gifts - Received nothing but was charged. 
- Taylor Gifts - Service