Tataindicom / No proper prepaid customer care phone number

1 India Review updated:

Through ICICI internet banking by mistake i recharged the Tata indicom prepaid card of worth rupees 225/-. Not yet i did get any message from them and i am trying to reach to the customer care people. The is disconnecting every time when i am trying to reach to the customer care. Please help me in this matter and give me the valid prepaid customer care phone number.

Comments

• Pr
      12th of Oct, 2007
    TataIndicom - Fantastic support and satisfying the customer need with in a minute
    India

I am currently using the broadband services of Tataindicom but am not satisfied with the services. At the time of installation for the service, I paid an advance rental for 4 months (787/month including taxes) but my internet has not been working properly. The internet automatically stops working for 2-3 days and after this it starts working so when the executive of the company(Tata Indicom) give us a call to verify, we use to tell them that it is working fine now but it was not working for the past 2-3 days and they tell that if its working now then it is ok and we can't do anything. I have faced this problem for around 9-10 times in the last 3 months.

Even sometimes, we will call them for the compensation for the days, they just tell that it will be compensated in the bill but what about the problems we face due to all of sudden of not working of the internet.

Even for the compensation, when we ask them to provide us the days for which they will be providing us the compensation, then they do not provide us the details as we need these details such that we can plan accordingly as we will be discontinuing the services once our plan is over.

• Sh
      29th of Oct, 2007
    India

my sister in law is using Airtel sim card, she is studing in college some on is sending worst msg on her phone and plenty of miss calls when they try to call the same no they are attending the phone but don't speak even plenty of times i tried that no but the same thing is going on. Actully i am staying in Bahrain and duty this it is not possible for me to trace this person. i shall show the msg 1} I AM DEVIL I WILL COME AT NIGHT TO EAT U AND CHOCLATE. BRING FOR ME OTHERWISE I WILL KILL U. BE READY I WILL COME AT 12.00 CLOCK. GOOD NIGHT. pls i required some help as due to such msg and misscalls she is not abke to study nor ready to go to college. i can give the no from which this misscall and msg is send 919290624680. pls is it possible to find the name and details of the person who is trobeling.

• Ra
      13th of Dec, 2007
    India

my tata indiacom no. 9217158688 (pco)located at AT- post - Tambedi, taluka - sangmeshwar, district - Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, register on the name of Mr. Santosh S. Ichale.

Sir/Madam,
    My above mentioned tatalephone register on dated 21/05/07, within one year our telephone instrument start getting problem. so I request you to give me the Tataindicom service Telephone no. and address near to my above mentioned adresss.
    The Tataindicom agent - Habiba communication, Telephone no. 02354252854 not responding and tacking to change my faulty instrument.

14th of Dec, 2007

Dear Team

I am very proud to be a subscriber of Tata Indicomm as I am enjoying your excellent service and support.

Let me narrate my wonderful experience to you. Hope this would be displayed somewhere in your office.

Well what to say !!!!

I tried to connect to the internet on 30th November 2007 and lo there came this error message with the number “ERROR 678”

As your humble customer I contacted your customer service center at 8.00 pm and reported the incident (Ticket # 4239290). As it was my lucky day I was assured by your Customer Service Representative that my issue would be fixed within 24 HRS.

I was so happy with your customer service that I recommended Tata Indicomm to my friends and they all vouched to take up the subscription.

Alas my luck ran out, I never received any call from your end till today and it was me who kept calling you.

Every time I got a reply that “My Issue has been prioritized and it would be fixed within 24 HRS”.

I spoke to Krishna and John on 5th December 2007 and then again on 13th December 2007 to Mythili and Rajesh.

For your reference mentioned below is the screen shot of my error message:-

You may be very glad to know that I have faced this problem from the time I became your valuable customer. Must be a record of some sorts.
    Will I be able to connect to internet and mind my business instead of praising your team ?
    Would appreciate a quick revert for this atleast.

• Bh
      5th of Oct, 2008

i need to take new mobile for my company so whom to contact or if you can call me on 09766732665 at pune

15th of Oct, 2008

I hv purchase tata indicom prepared sim on 15.08.08 and submitted valid documents to tata outlet at Mumbai-42, After two days my connections disconnected by tata saying no documents received. Then again (2nd time) i have submitted valid documents in august'08. Then line was quite ok. But after 35 days my line is disconnected by tata without any information to me. last 20 days i m trying TATA customer care line but it is Horrible experience.
    Anwser is "LINE BUSY". LAST 15 DAYS LINE BUSY.
    then after hard try lifted by one CC and kept on hold for 10 times and didnt reverted. when i told them my problem they said to submit documents again we cant help you.

I would like to say that how many times i have to submit documents ???? why dont TATA send you representative to my home ???

I m a senior citizen person & request all TATA officials that not to play with my patience and my valuable money which i paid and paying for calling customer care. Better you restart my connections at earliest.
    I promise, in future i will not use any tata phone and will advise others not to purchase the same at any cost.

K M Mhatre
    09920279944
    Mumbai - 400 042.

15th of Oct, 2008

I hv purchase tata indicom prepared sim 9221920041 on 15.08.08 and submitted valid documents to tata outlet at Mumbai-42, After two days my connections disconnected by tata saying no documents received. Then again (2nd time) i have submitted valid documents in august'08. Then line was quite ok. But after 35 days my line is disconnected by tata without any information to me. last 20 days i m trying TATA customer care line but it is Horrible experience.
    Anwser is "LINE BUSY". LAST 15 DAYS LINE BUSY.

K M Mhatre
    09920279944
    Mumbai - 400 042.

15th of Oct, 2008

i m not happy with tata indicom for submitting of documents again and again. onece i have given the documents and my line is working for 35 days then after what confirmation TATA want ??
    better you return my money and take back your sim.
    Request not to harras us.

mhatre
    (Press Reporter)
    9221920041 - prepaid connection
    Mumbai - 42.

• Za
      21st of Jan, 2009

Res. Sir/Madam
    I had previously launched a complaint against my new TATA Mobile no. 9241105386 still not activated. You replied on 1/14/2009. But still i m suffering from the same trouble. Is this the Service provided by TATA in Karnataka. I already have a TATA no. which is locally from Maharashtra, there the service is dam good.
    But, here i found TATA a poor network service provider. Today almost it had been 2 weeks gone resubmitting my documents, but its the same story the outlet says that ur doc. had been forwarded it will be activated today itself. every day unwillingly i have to visit the same shop & see the same dam face & request for activation.
    It was very important for my business to flourish here in karnataka but because of the number already was printed & distributed on my visiting cards & official documents it was impossible for me to change the no.
    But today if the card is not activated yet till 5 PM i am going to through out the card from my cell in front of that TATA Outlet "ASHISH ELECTRONICS" R'Pet, KGF.(Karnataka). It would be a SHAME on TATA INDICOM.
    I should try some other company instead of trusting TATA as a good Service provider.

With No further request...I am not a begger...I am your Customer.

Mohammed Taj
    K.G.F. (Karnataka)

• Dr
      27th of Oct, 2009
    tata indicom
    India

First cheated me by supplying the wrong model.
    Misbehaved by the manager (lady), did not reveled her name.
    Did not change my phone, after repeated phone calls.
    Excessive billing could not be solved by your personals.
    Sub-standard Chinese walky, out of order since 4 months. Could not be repaired till date.
    phone retained by them since 2 month.
    Every day harassing call by different people for bill 600, which is not my due.
    Bill paid sincerely till the phone was working (excessive).
    Pl stop these nonsense call

dr b mohapatra

• Di
      30th of Aug, 2010
    Four xp trade Enterprises
    India

I m Tata indicom customer & Mumbai No. is 9222 991669 since last few month, basically from Gujarat, I am not able to send smses and receiving incoming calls regularly, since beginning, for the same i have sent serve l reminders and booked complaints, they told due to Technical problem it will be solved within 72 hours but not solved yet.
    as suggest by TATAINDICOM customer care, i have submitted my id and photograph 2nd time to TATA STORE located at Malad-E, it is necessary to note, required documents are given to the retailer even though said was submitted 2nd time.
    every time TATAINDICOM CUSTOMER CARE GIVE US new replies which is not giving us any satisfaction even verbal y, insted givning us MENTAL HARASSMENTS especially by Ms. racher a lady on today morning. we requests concern to do the needful in the said matter, help us to get better services before we take legal action against the companey- TATAINDICOM.
    Thanks & regards
    Dignesh Bhatt

8th of Oct, 2010
    TATA INDICOM
    Ranchi
    Phone: +919199974887

I have a tataindicom mobile postpaid connection. My mobile no. is 9234465514. On 7th Sept. I recieved a message that my callertune subscription has been activated.
    When I contacted customer care and enquired about the callertune being subscried on my number without my consent or request, I was answered that the callertune has been subscribed from my side and nothing can be done.
    I immediately unsubscried from the service.Yesterday when I saw my bill I felt myself being fooled as Rs. 40 had been added in my bill against the callertune.
    Therefor I request for the amount to be adjusted in my next bill.