Tata Sky Ltd. / disconnection of digicomp
We purchased Tatasky digicomp in the last week of July 08. At the time of installation the technician informed us to pay the installation and activation charges of Rs. 1200 to the Dealer through recharge voucher. Accordingly we paid the installation charges through the Dealer and further purchased recharge vouchers amounting to Rs. 600 for 2 months for:
1. Super Saver Pack of Rs. 260 p.m. and
2. Add on Package of Rs. 45 p. m. (The dealer informed that the difference of Rs. 10 will get adjusted at the end of 2nd month).
Accordingly in our presence the Dealer informed Tatasky about the aforesaid packages. However, after few days we saw the balance depleted with remarks, If amount not paid by by 16th July, 08, the digicomp will get disconnected. When we contacted Tatasky over phone, they informed that they have adjusted Rs. 450 towards addon package for one year subscription and balance amount towards subscription for the Super Saver Pack and promised to look into our complaint and adjust the amount for 2 months subscription as advised by us and our Dealer and gave usRequest/ complaint no. 1-[protected]. If at all they had adjusted Rs. 450 towards annual subscription of add on package they should have continued viewing irrespective of other scheme. Tatasky is taking undue advantage of their own misdoings detrimental to customers' interest.
Unfortunately, till date they have not done so and on the contrary disconnected the DIgicomp satellite connection. Now they are passing on the blame to the Dealer that he has wrongly informed them about the monthly subscription packages and refusing to reconnect unless we pay again for the Super Saver Pack.
It seems that he Cable operators were easily accessible than Tatasky and would were more responsible than Tatasky.
More Tata Sky Ltd. Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Sky - faults & problems 
- Tata Sky - drop of channel package 
- Tata Sky - very very poor customer service! 
- Tata Sky - solution for card lost 
- Tata Sky - dropping of channels 
- Tata Sky - tatasky hd setup box
- Tata Sky - fake charges and forced plan limits
- Tata Sky - setup box
- Tata Sky - set top box not working 
- Tata Sky - sony channels