Tata Sky / Wrong information from customer service

Tata Sky
I was residing in Hyderabad when I took Tata Sky 1+ years back. Now I shifted my residence to Chennai. Before shifting I have called to Tata Sky Customer Care to know the procedure. The executive adviced me to shift only the set-top-box to Chennai and pay Rs.600/- to get Tata Sky connection in Chennai.

When I came to Chenni I called Tata Sky Customer Care again. The executive told me that the policy has been changed and since I don't have the dish I have to Pay Rs.1000/- to get connection in Chennai.

I didn't get any information regarding the change of policy and everything happened during the same month.

A  6th of Jan, 2012 by
Exactly same thing has happened with me...in fact just two days after re installation i have ordered adapter ...literally i had to call 20 times to customer care but even after 1 weak no body came...even today i had contacted customer care but without listening they have again generated a reference No. for me...PATHETIC SERVICE BY TATA SKY CHENNAI

Tata Sky Logo Tata Sky
Customer Care Service
Opposite Marthon Heights, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Kamagar Nagar Number 1, Elphinstone West, Century Mills, Lower Parel, Maharashtra
India - 400013