Tata Indicom New Connection / Fraud by tata indicom

India Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to register complaint against Tata Indicom Mobile Company; it has been done fraud with me. I received a call from a girl, she was calling from Tata Indicom and offering me a plan for new Tata Indicom Connection, According to her plan I booked two new connections. These two plans were as follows:-

1. Monthly rent 224/-

i. Local Tata to Tata Unlimited free (mobile and landline).
ii. STD 1/- per minute on all phones.
iii. Local 50/- Paise per minute on all phones (landline and Mobile).
iv. 750 Minute Outgoing Free per month in roaming (after 750 minute 50/- will charge).
v. 750 Minute Incoming free per month in roaming (after 750 minute 50/- will charge).

2. 2 years rent 900/- and no monthly rent

i. Local Tata to Tata Unlimited free (mobile and landline).
ii. STD 1/- per minute on all phones.
iii. Local 50/- Paise per minute on Mobile and Rs. 1/- on landline.

I accepted both offer after many times discussion on above mention plan, one Executive named Pawan Kumar came on 27/10/07 to my home and gave me two Connection Pack with Sr. No. [protected] & [protected]. & a receipt of Rs.1400/- . My allotted number were [protected], [protected]. I gave him to my documents (ID Proof, Residence proof) and I gave Rs.1400/- (500/- cash+900/- by cheque) for both connection. A Verification call came to me 2 or 3 times, Finally they ask me another Residence proof, I mailed to him scan residence proof. But till one week my Sims were not activated. I called many times to Pawan but he had no any answer. He gave me some numbers but all were making excuse. Finally I got a number of Mr. Pradeep (a Tata Indicom Excutive) in Activation Department. He told me that both plan are right and will activate soon. On 6-11-07 my sim were activated but both were different plan & different Numbers from allotted to me. Activated Number were [protected] & [protected], Both were Business Silver Plan:-according to it 224/- monthly rent, Local (50/- Paise on Mobile and Rs. 1/- on landline), STD Rs. 2.65/-, in roaming (Rs. 1.75/- incoming and Rs. 2.40/- outgoing). So these were totally different plan from allotted to me.
I called to Tata indicom Costomer Care, Excutive told me that there is no any plan as offered to me. I was surprised, I told to executive for deactivation my nos. After one months I received a Bill of Amount Rs. 130/- I was totally surprised.
I call Pradeep many times but he was not picking phone. Finally I came to know that I caughted by a fraud. Till date, neither I received any amount and nor my no. activated. I have all documents received from Tata Indicom.

I am giving Some no. who called me during this process.

1. [protected]- who offer me plan

2. [protected], 99996082, 83, 84, 85 – Mr. Nikhil /Mr. Sunny Kr./Mr. Prabhas, they called me many times regarding these connections.

3. [protected] – Mr. Pawan Kr. (who gave me two sim connection pack and I gave me Rs.1400/-)

4. [protected] & [protected] Pradeep from Tata

5. [protected]- verification call came.

6. [protected] – verification call came.

Comments

Sy
  11th of May, 2009
sir my tata indicom broadband connections is not workng from the day i have installed...and i wuld like to uninstall the connection nd go for diffrent one...i am not geting a proper service and i thnk its waste that i paid a lot of amount to u...if u really want 2 send the person to repair, u can call on this number...9945792937

Tata Teleservices Logo Tata Teleservices