Tata Indicom Haier / Handset and the service centre
I took the handset after i lost one of your handsets of (Huwaie).
The service provider in the city told there is no way we can trace your mobile.
But the second mobile which i took (Haier) lost its display 6 days after i took it.
When i gave it to your authorised dealer (Govinda services) the phone had dislay now but now it has a got new problem. It shows network signal in display but their is no outgoing or incoming calls. It says "the mobile you are trying to call is switched off."
I am an electrical engg student, and i live 2000km away from my home. And i am seriously fed up of the service you provide here. I live in one of the posh areas of the city and you dont even have a good network or sms delivery facility. So i better suggest you
Rather than dropping your (Tata company) status in market by providing such a service its better you shut down the company or do it with some zeal to provide better service.
I wish to have a reply on my e mail id from your side. Hope you keep up to your customers expectations.
More Tata Indicom Haier Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond 
- [Resolved] Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Tata indicom is a scam! 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Poor customer service 
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market! 
- TATA TeleServices - tata landline headset
- TATA Indicom - Cheating in bill rental
- TATA TeleServices - Fixed landline not working for past 5 days
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Excess deduction amount 
- Tata Photon - Tata photon is a big cheater. Never go for them