[Resolved] Tara-Medium / poor session.

1 Hong Kong Review updated:

Tara-medium is a totall scam! I went on a session several weeks ago and this so called „medium” did not answer to any of my questions. She was extremely slow and went by her speed. The thing that made me mad was that she made 30-50 sec breaks and then went again with what she wanted to say totally unrelated to questions asked. And that happened like every 3-5 minutes! For entire session I could not receive any answer. Then she started asking me questions to feel the situation. She is a scammer! Don’t trust her! She is not medium, just another thief. I would not recommend her at all!

• Resolution statement

• Tara Medium Customer Care's Response, Feb 08, 2016

Hello, I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant.
    I can assure you that Tara never meant to cause discomfort or any other negative feeling by sending her emails to you.
    I would like to remind you that if you have any specific question about a study or other query, you can send a message via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same address that you used to subscribe to her services.

Su
Jan 14, 2016

Comments

• Gi
      4th of May, 2016

Maybe your negative presence made her uncomfortable!!! Ever thought that?