[Resolved] Tara Medium / future luck, love life & money, requesting payment by credit card.

5 Unanderra New South Wales, Australia

I've been getting emails from Diana & Tara from Hong Kong quite regularly, I've asked them many times how they got my DOB, email address & my name without my consent, no answer what so ever just bullcrap about readings from thier tarot cards etc about my future, love life, luck & I'm getting a large sum of money going in2 my bank account very soon, I've spoken 2 other people about these emails they said its a scam ignore them the best I can, don't reply etc, just report them 2 a complaints board if they keep emailing me.

• Resolution statement

• Tara Medium Customer Care's Response, Nov 16, 2016

Hello "Jbower", I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant.
    I can assure you that Tara never meant to cause discomfort or any other negative feeling by sending her emails to you. It might be possible that you have subscribed to a site and Tara's site might be a partner, thus there's place for some shared data. I would like to remind you that if you have any specific query, you can send a message via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same address were you receive those messages or you may reply here privately in order to delete your email from the mailing list.
    Frank, Tara's secretary