[Resolved] Tara Medium / future luck, love life & money, requesting payment by credit card.
I've been getting emails from Diana & Tara from Hong Kong quite regularly, I've asked them many times how they got my DOB, email address & my name without my consent, no answer what so ever just bullcrap about readings from thier tarot cards etc about my future, love life, luck & I'm getting a large sum of money going in2 my bank account very soon, I've spoken 2 other people about these emails they said its a scam ignore them the best I can, don't reply etc, just report them 2 a complaints board if they keep emailing me.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Tara Medium Customer Care's Response, Nov 16, 2016
Hello "Jbower", I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant.
I can assure you that Tara never meant to cause discomfort or any other negative feeling by sending her emails to you. It might be possible that you have subscribed to a site and Tara's site might be a partner, thus there's place for some shared data. I would like to remind you that if you have any specific query, you can send a message via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html with the same address were you receive those messages or you may reply here privately in order to delete your email from the mailing list.
Frank, Tara's secretary
More Tara Medium Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Tara - psychics and the like?! 
- [Resolved] Tara - psychic tara warning 
- [Resolved] Tara - tara medium is a scam! 
- Tara Medium Free Readings - false 
- Tara Visionary Medium - won't refund as promised 
- [Resolved] Tara Medium - I did the 3 payments and cancelled after 1st
- [Resolved] Tara Medium - refund policy
- [Resolved] Tara Medium - unauthorized credit card charges
- [Resolved] Tara Medium - unfulfilled promises 
- [Resolved] Tara Medium - unauthorized credit card payment