[Resolved] TapJoy / scam
Someone should take legal action against this company if all of the other complaints around the web are true. I thought I was having problems with my account alone but it is clearly quite common.
They lure you into buying things or downloading apps with promises of "currency" in various online/mobile games. You never get the currency. I'm guessing it works for some people but there must be enough of a problem in the system that it is actionable. I have tried all sorts of things to correct my missing credits and I get emails from the company that are either generic or claiming credits were awarded. It is ridiculous. It is a class action waiting to happen.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
TapJoy Customer Care's Response, Sep 24, 2012
My name is Saad and I work for Tapjoy. I am sorry you are running into issues getting currency. Can you please send me the tapjoy ticket ID that you created for this issue? If you haven't create one yet, please send me email firstname.lastname@example.org along with the issues, and I'll investigate and respond to you.
More TapJoy Complaints & Reviews
- TapJoy - diamond rewards on design home application for fulfilling requirements of offer 
- TapJoy - clickyourscore.com 
- [Resolved] TapJoy - reward for completed offer not honored 
- TapJoy - tapjoy offer of 164 cash to use on 8 ball pool 
- TapJoy - avakin life avacoins rewards not received 
- TapJoy - 8 ball pool
- TapJoy - avakin life avacoins not provided
- TapJoy - free plat on arcane legends
- TapJoy - design home: rewards not awarded
- TapJoy - missing diamonds I earned got proof