Taco Cabana / HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

1 FUQUA LOCATIONHouston, TX, United States Review updated:

I went to eat at Taco Cabana's Fuqua location last night with my husband at 12:45AM. I ordered my meal and a margarita. The server walked off and came back to say they (the margaritas) were closed. (Others were having margaritas by the way...) I looked at the machine clearly working, and the lady looked at me very rudely and slammed the off button on the machine. So, I said ok, I'll have a beer. Then she responded that they too were closed. I asked why and she responded that Taco was not a restaurant that had to serve me. I was very offended and surprised by the treatment that I received for no reason what so ever. So, I asked if I could speak with the manager and she said that she was the manager with a huge smirk on her face. At this point I was getting angry, so I decided it was not worth it and responded by saying that I was not going to spend y money or eat at Taco Cabana then and left abruptly. Once in my car, I thought to myself that I should have gotten her name, so I went in and asked her name. I also explained that I would be filing a report with Taco Cabana's corporate office. As I was leaving she was yelling at me and making fun of me to other customers in the line. This is the worst treatment that I have ever received in my life. I will admit that I did lower myself to her level by calling her a bad name, and I'm not proud of that. But in my defense, I did absolutely nothing to deserve the way I was treated. I was not intoxicated, nor was I inappropriate in any way before she refused to serve me. Moreover, even if she had had someone else before us or had some kind of bad experience, she should not have taken it out on us. I honestly do not think this lady named "Maria" ws actually the manager, at least I certainnly hope not. I would hope that Taco Cabana would have higher standards than to have management of this quality (or lack of it for that matter!). Anyway, that's what happened to us...I strong suggest avoiding this location unless you want to subject yourself to abusive and horrible treatment.

Am

Comments

Ra
  22nd of Jul, 2010

I agree with the above client concerning management attitude towards customers is sometimes out of place., At the location of Stone Oak in San Antonio Texas they also have a manager that his name is Dave or David but he also has a lousy attitude towards customers . He even called me and my friend illegal wetbacks after we visited that store many times after work. But Idont think we will continue to patronize Taco Cabana and hope many people write their true opinions of what goes on at local Taco Cabana stores.

Upset Customers because of Managers attitude and stupid smart [censor] smiles they make with their faces giving you the 800 number to report them. I think this web can carry the message louder

Ya
  22nd of Apr, 2015

I had a problem with my food on monday April 20, i order some barbacoa burritos the meat was spoil and smell really bad and the taste was horrible!!!. So i call the store and stead of getting any apology the lady how answer my call Samanta "manager" try to talk with me but was really hard to understand what she was saying so she started speakimg spanish with someone else in the background, I told her to let me speak to a general manager so Berni came to the phone with a attitude he didn't even let me finish telling him ehat happen whe he ask when and with what I pay the order, so when I finish taking to him I call thr headquarters the lady how answer my call said someone will return my call, so guess what no one habe return my call yet. So i walking to the store bringing evethung back, Berni the manager said i return you money to you card i said thank you and i explain him what happen and I told him the my husband was ub the hospital for something he eat friday night and now make me wander if something he eat at the taco cabana in plano tx what got him sick and hes answer was people get sick with infecction because they dont wash they hands!! What kind a answer is that from a manager to a costumer.
Really disappointed in the quality of food and a really bad costumer service the taco cabana management provide.

Taco caban
South 75 and cambell rd
Richardson tx.

Be
  19th of Apr, 2018

iwas at taco cabana had to wait thirty minutes before iwas served. adderss is 5242 norty lamar store no20351.i seen everyone being served before iwas. after ihad beenthere. seem to me they never put the order in or gave to some else. not very good custer service.