swreg / fraud

Digital River / PCDoctor / Swreg
9625 W. 76th St., Ste. 150
Phone: 1-800-999-2743
This collection of companies are charging fradulent bills to my credit card. After hours of using the useless customer service numbers I gave up. Now I have to cancel my credit card to stop the charges. They are associated with many many other fradulent companies all working together to bilk customes Just check out the addresses listed at both Minn and Calf in google maps.
They are doing this in Europ too. Why is this company allowed to continue doing this!
Please contact your state attorneys office. A number that does work if you want to bug them is from their order company (in the same building no less) [protected]

If you were charged while uisng a ligitmate vendor call the vendor and threaten to sue them fro working with these scammers.

A  15th of Feb, 2010 by
Due to previous terrible/no service from SWREG I recently had a chance to tell a new sales provider that I will not be doing business with them as long as SWREG is the funds processor. To bad for the seller, but I will not allow SWREG to handle any of my sales transactions. This is a shameful American company and needs to be put out of business. They cannot be trusted to respond to your inquiries or intervene if the seller should happen to be a scammer or won't honor their guarantees. SWREG takes their cut and leaves you out to dry when you need their help, when trying to recover your stolen funds, from their scammer clients.