Swift Transportationcdl scam

Swift is held responsible for yanking over 5000 cdl over nationwide I need a legit lawyer I graduated with Class 570 out Millington Tn I been trying to get in touch with Frank Watson but his office number is off anybody with the same problem email at [protected]@gmail.com something have to been done I never recieved a letter about the Commerical License being suspended.

Comments

• Do
      Jan 06, 2011

Well, there you have it Robert. Stop talking to your mom!

• Wo
      Feb 29, 2012

Anyone, please - I think Swift does a switch and bait scam regarding it's driving school - if you are let go then you owe them for the school - the entire amount and not just the year you are paying them back while driving - what they are doing is trying to get drivers who have gone through their school quit - this is where they are making their money. this sounds like a class action suit to me. Anyone else on board with this? Please contact, [protected]@gmail.com - I need some feedback.

• Co
      Aug 16, 2012

So if there were 5, 000 drivers that got their CDL's yanked then where are all the other complaints...? I also belong to several trucker blogs and I have never heard about your situation... I am sure there is more to the story. I am sure a multi-million dollar company is not going around just yanking cdl's to get money for training... expecially to 5, 000 drivers.. I mean come on.. kind of hard to believe. I don't thin Swift even has 5, 000 drivers, let alone 5, 000 drivers in training... ???

• Ru
      Aug 14, 2015

actually yes, the FBI came in and shut down the Tennessee operation of the Swift school and all the students that had previously attended lost their CDL's on the spot. There is a class action lawsuit filed against swift.