Swift Transportation / awful experience
Any driver who attended a Swift Academy and terminated from [protected], if you had a balance on your loan, you know all your earnings were withheld and applied to your loan balance. Every penny was kept despite minimum wage laws. Well you are entitled to get that back. The key is you have to call and request it they will not do it voluntary. Same thing with drivers that overpaid on their student loan accounts. If you overpaid they will reimburse you but you have to call in. Swift has hundreds of accounts in which drivers made over payments on and instead of issuing refunds they are waiting for drivers to contact them. if you attended Academy in 2003, they have no physical signed contracts they were all lost. I worked for Swift and have lots of info should anyone need it. Also they can not take away your CDL license even though contract state that. Swift is putting students through school knowing they can not put them on a truck and now you have just entered into a contract in which you owe $3900 and can not repay because Swift is not hiring and no other company will hire you with no experience. They would approve students to go to academy and get them to sign contract and then say they are not hireable due to unspecified reasons...They just did shady stuff to their drivers.
More Swift Transportation Complaints & Reviews
- Swift Transportation - terrible experience! 
- Swift Transportation - scam and cheating 
- Swift Transportation - poor treatment mentorship program 
- Swift Transportation - bad experience 
- Swift Transportation - terrible company 
- Swift Transportation Services - truck driver
- Swift Transportation Services - driver michelle zanders
- Swift Transportation Services - texting driver
- Swift Transportation Services - lack of communication, empathy, concerns, organization, more...
- Swift Transportation Services - treatment of terminated drivers