Sweepstakes Clearing House / misrepresentation
This Company has sent m unsolicited an offering of various products with a $ 400.00 Voucher to be applied to each product.
I have sent five emails asking legitimate questions with no answer today I spoke to an agent after hours of waiting. He refused to answer my questions:
The flyer claims that the Camcorder offer for sale was advertised in POPULAR PHOTOGRAPHY MAGAZINE. He refused to give me the issue or furnish me with information where I could find the review. According the the magazine, there never was a review.
The flyer does not mention a) Brand name b) Country or Origin ( China ) or whether there is a warranty.
Do you believe that these people are real? RSVP and many thanks Peter
More Sweepstakes Clearing House Complaints & Reviews
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - fraud and cheating! 
- SweepstakesClearingHouse.com - have not received merchandise 
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - defective dell computer 
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - took my money and didn't send the product
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - awful everything
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - unclaimed prize funds
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - scam letter
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - to research a person's identity for $5.00 processing fee for 12,000,000.00 worth of unclaimed prize money.
- Sweepstakes Notification Center - fraud
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - received a letter asking to send money.