Sweepstakes Advisor

Posted:

Winnings

4.3
They tell you that you are in the running to win 12, 000, 000.00, just send 5.00 to secure your winning position. I have recieved three of these that say the same thing and yet I have already sent them 5.00 by the deadline and still didnt win. I am not sending another 10.00 to secure winnings when it should already by secured and just needs to be delivered! Watch out for this company.
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests

Comments

N  29th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

Sweepstakes Advisor - Prize Report
TWUH-SER
P O Box 549012
Dallas
Texas
Phone: none

Receiving letters that I have won $12, 000, 000 in cash and to send them $5.00 for research and Data processing fee. I am tired of receiving this trash, if I won send me the money.
N  22nd of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Tired of receiving these letters trying to scam $5.00 off me.
A  13th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
if this true about the money i no that this is the four letter elizabeth rios
N  19th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I am a Disabled Vetran, and love sweepstakes, and have been a member of sweepstakes advisor for, or since 2005, and I did receive a my last sweepstakes advisor report in 10-20-2013, and it is said it would be my last report, and there was a coupon, that said I can get three years for 38 dollars, so I sent a total of 50 dollars, and hoped I would get 5 years as a sweepstakes advisor member. I also share my sweepstakes to other vetrans . I called sweepstakes advisor, and they told me, that my subscription would be here in middle of January, I couldn't wait to get it. I did get my sweepstkes advisor on 12-30-2014, and it read January 2015officaial prize report VOLUME 6, and there were a total of 36 sweepstakes in this advisor, and 19 of the sweepstakes expired on the 12-31-2014. This means only two days. I called sweepstakes advisor, and they were closed I guess? and then some of the other sweepstakes expired one on December 30 2014. One expired 2-6-2015. one expired. This is my complaint. 19 expired right after I got the sweepstakes advisor.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree