Swarovski / "rose gold" ring
Hi, I've been doing walk ins and calling and i'm receiving no help. My rose gold ring has lost its color, it started shortly after the purchase 24/12/2015. I've been complaining about it and all the Cresta branch can say is "there's nothing they can do", i honestly don't think that's great customer service.
All i need is an original ring that wont loose color and go rusty. i don't use my ring with water or abrasive detergents.
I need a solution to my problem, i cannot buy a ring at a reputable store only to struggle to get my issues resolved. Please help
More Swarovski Complaints & Reviews
- Swarovski Crystals - swarovski crystals are beyond repair! 
- Swarovski - awful customer service 
- Swarovski - losing my watches 
- Swarovski - earrings turning green 
- Swarovski - customer service 
- Swarovski Nirvana Petite Ring - broken nirvana ring rip off
- Swarovski North America - dismal customer service at boutique 
- Swarovski Snow Crystals - will not repair
- Swarovski - crystalline oval white watch
- Swarovski - order number 12801696445 & 12801696060