Swarovski / Poor customer service missing crystals and turned my finger green

1 United Kingdom

My partner got me this ring shortly after our engagement as I feel in love with it at a wedding show. It lasted not even two weeks before the crystals started to fall out I returned the ring with no problem the lady tried to say it was because I use hand cream. She sent it of to be fixed and ensured me the ring would take no longer than 4 weeks as I was worried because I had set the date for our engagement party. 6 weeks later I still had no news about the ring so I decided to ring the shop to ask they then went on to tell me that someone had collected the ring in my name with the receipt I ensured them it was not me and that I still had the receipt. They asked me to take it into the store as they did not believe me. When I took it down the staff were full of attitude and refused to help until I said I was going to go higher I returned home and got a phone call saying they would give me a new one. I received my new ring and yet again the same has happened but this time it also turned my finger green I am so unhappy .

Swarovski