Swarovski / Earrings turning green
A friend of mine bought me some plain crystal studs for my 30th last year which I only had the chance to try on at home before 2-3 months later green marks appeared between the crystal and the metal.
I recently went to the Westfield White City store to see if they would do anything as they are covered by a 2 yr warranty, but they treated me like a complete liar and said green marks were down to me and refused to do anything. It saddens me that people pay good money for this rubbish. Bad quality and bad customer service.
More Swarovski Complaints & Reviews
- Swarovski Crystals - Swarovski Crystals are beyond repair! 
- Swarovski - Awful customer service 
- Swarovski - Losing my watches 
- Swarovski - Customer Service 
- Swarovski North America - Exchange policy 
- Swarovski - I am complaining about the manager of swarovski at the pentagon city, arlington, va. 22202
- Swarovski - creativity circle earrings
- Swarovski - crystal bracelet
- Swarovski - store
- Swarovski San Francisco Airport - trying to purchase an item