Suzuki Motor Corporation — malfunction of the radar brake support on the vitara
I purchased a new Suzuki Vitara 7 months ago, on 22/5/2018 to be exact.
I have choosen your firm because it was and still is, one of the major car makers in the World, also because I use a 4stroke 140 outboard for the past 10 years with no complaints so far.
I am facing a malfunction on the Radar which, so far none of the Authorised Engineers in Athens Greece, has managed to give a solution, or explain the reason why it happens.
During rain, regardless if it's a heavy rain or a swower, I get a message on the car's screen that says "Radar Brake Support FCN temporarily disabled".
I know that the emblem S on the front must be clean, because the Radar is right behind of it, so I always keep it clear.
If I park, turn off the engine and restart it, the warning goes away for a while, but the same senario is repeated again and again.
I am sure that you have thousands of hours testing this device before the launch in the market, so I believe that maybe you can give a cetain guidance of what shall be done in order to avoid these malfunctions.
I repeat, that the problem remains unsolved even though I have asked and visited authorised dealers in Greece.
More Suzuki Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- KG Suzuki - scammers 
- KG Suzuki - scam artists, criminals 
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - wagon r stingray car issue - adjuster issue (they said) 
- KG Suzuki - bait and switch scam 
- Suzuki Alto - fraud
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - air conditioning failure suzuki swift js2zc82s5g6301128
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - invoice issue
- Suzuki South - non professional attitude
- Suzuki Motor Corporation - warranty for suzuki crossover
- Suzuki Motorcycles - I paid cash and am still awaiting delivery