Supercuts / racist staff!
I would like to report about racist staff at this location. When I (Indian) walked in, I was told I am next. I waited over an hour only to see all other walk-in's getting their hair cut. If I ask, they will say I am next. After a while I told them to take away my name and walked out. One person came running out making racial comments and saying "Do you have a [censored]ING problem" in front of the whole crowd. She also warned me not to come to her store again. This is not the first time this happened at this location. For Indians they mark the tickets orange/red and keep them waiting for hours until they leave. If asked why, they will say they made appointments. All lies. Even walk-ins gets hair cut. Not us.
1297 CENNTENNIAL AVE
PISCATAWAY, NJ [protected]
Mark Robert Prentiss's Response, Jun 15, 2017
More Supercuts Complaints & Reviews
- Supercuts - scams and fraudulent job offers 
- Supercuts - bad haircut and terrible customer service 
- Supercuts - the worst haircut I have ever seen 
- Supercuts - dissatisfaction 
- Supercuts - supercuts 
- Supercuts - hair highlight
- Supercuts - unethical behavior of hairstylist
- Supercuts 7065 W Ann Rd #140 - rude. person tried cheating me and did a real bad job
- Supercuts - reception desk
- Supercuts Mystic View Road, Everett MA - extremely unprofessional