Sunwing Travel Groupfood poisoning - viva wyndham heaven

I got food poisoning while on vacation in Puerto Plata Dominican Republic April 16-23rd 2017. I believe I contracted food poisoning from eating in the public Buffet restaurant on site. I informed the hotel manager; John of the incident in detail regarding the food poisoning. He informed me that there was nothing they could do for me; that I was to contact customer service at Sunwing. I reported it online through your website when I returned. I am following up with that report with this email. I have yet to speak or hear from anyone at Customer Service at your end regarding this unfortunate incident. I would like to receive some compensation for this food poisoning; as it severely affected my ability to maximize on my vacation enjoyment. I was sick in bed for 2 days with terrible stomach aches, headaches & dizzyness.
My flight details are as follows- Left April 16th- Flight WG410; Returned April 23rd Flight 411. My Booking Reference is- [protected]- Paul Essery- paul.[protected]@gmail.com- Phone- [protected]

Pa
May 02, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      May 07, 2017

Unless you went to a doctor and have medical documentation proving you were sick as a result of the buffet, you are entitled to NOTHING!! I HATE people who try to make a quick buck. You can't just ASSume and stick out your hand, expecting payment!!! That's immoral. It's wrong! Get over it. Prove through medical evidence the resort or travel group was at fault or otherwise get on with your life.