Sunwing Travel Group — food poisoning - viva wyndham heaven
I got food poisoning while on vacation in Puerto Plata Dominican Republic April 16-23rd 2017. I believe I contracted food poisoning from eating in the public Buffet restaurant on site. I informed the hotel manager; John of the incident in detail regarding the food poisoning. He informed me that there was nothing they could do for me; that I was to contact customer service at Sunwing. I reported it online through your website when I returned. I am following up with that report with this email. I have yet to speak or hear from anyone at Customer Service at your end regarding this unfortunate incident. I would like to receive some compensation for this food poisoning; as it severely affected my ability to maximize on my vacation enjoyment. I was sick in bed for 2 days with terrible stomach aches, headaches & dizzyness.
My flight details are as follows- Left April 16th- Flight WG410; Returned April 23rd Flight 411. My Booking Reference is- [protected]- Paul Essery- paul.[protected]@gmail.com- Phone- [protected]
More Sunwing Travel Group Complaints & Reviews
- Sunwing Airlines - severe flight delay & cruel treatment 
- Sunwing Vacations - lost luggage 
- Sunwing - official complain 
- Sunwing - horrible service and delayed flight 
- Sunwing - horrible service 
- Sunwing Travel Group - the sunwing rep that screwed up my vacation 
- Sunwing Travel Group - seat reservations
- Sunwing Travel Group - nightmare vacation
- Sunwing Vacations - unprofessional 
- Sunwing Travel Group - everything!