SunTrustBank / mishandling of investments

Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

I have a complaint against a suntrust investor.in seven years she lost
250, 000 of my investments. She was to only send me the profits and never
Touch the principal. This money I received from my husbands death
Benefits. She went through all of it by just sending me monthly
Withdrawals. My disabled daughter were to live on this for life. We
Now just have s. S. To exist on. She has destroyed my health over this
As I now am going to have to sell our home. How does a bank like
Suntrust allow someone like this work for them? I am 68, who is
Going to take care of my daughter financially when I am gone? I
Don't thnk it will be betty smith! Is there anything I can do to at
Least reclaim some of my investment?

Judith mariani

Comments

• Rp
      Jan 24, 2011

I agree. My 80 year old friend had $100K in a CD account and the Suntrust bank investment officer convinced him to invest in the Suntrust Mutual Fund and within a very short period - weeks-months, he lost $30K. The question is - is there a class action suit against the bank? Its practice and its ethics?

May 06, 2012

I MOVED FROM ORLANDO FLORIDA AND MY DEBIT CARD IS BLOCKED I NEED MY DEBIT CARD P APT.100LEASE TRY TO UNBLOKED THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WITH THE SAME COMMENT I LIVED NOW IN COLOMBIA AND I NEED TO GET BACK WITH MY MONEY MY NAME IS JOSELYN VALEDON Y USED TO LIVE AT 810 BLACKLAND TERR.. APOPAKA ORLANDO FL, 32703 APT 100

Dec 18, 2013

DO NOT TRUST SUNTRUST INVESTMENTS. I LIVE IN MARYLAND AND WAS CONSTANTLY HOUNDED BY TELLERS TO INVEST A LARGE SUM OF MONEY WITH THEIR INVETMENT GROUP. I FINALLY DECIDED I WOULD INVEST WITH THESE CROOKS AND AFTER 1 YEAR AND A HALF THEY MANAGED TO LOSE CLOSE TO SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS OF MY INVESTMENT. WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH THESE IDIOTS WERE LOSING I IMMEDIATELY WITH DREW ALL MY MONEY BEFORE THEY LOST IT ALL. THIS PART OF SUNTRUST- THEIR INVESTMENT GROUP CANNOT BE TRUSTED. THEY LIE AND NEVER TELL YOU WHERE YOUR LOSS WENT. HOW CAN YOU LOSE CLOSE TO SEVEN THOUSAND DOILLARS WHEN THE MARKET HAS BEEN CONSTANTLY GOING UP. PLEASE NEVER TRUST THESE THEIVES, DO YOUR OWN INVESTING. BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN MONEY. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE FROM SUNTRUST.

• Pe
      Nov 24, 2015

Judith did you file a formal complaint with Suntrust and it FINRA. Please contact me outside of this public blog. [protected]@hotmail.com. I am a former Suntrust Advisor with info that may help you