Sunoco / auto repair

Hialeah, FL, United States

Date of Incident: July 16, 2018
Location: Fred's Auto Repair, 1540 West 84th Street, Hialeah, Fl. 33014
Service Station ID # 5993829

Been a loyal customer for over 10 years, and on the above date, I took my wife's Audi for a check engine light issue.
A diagnosis was conducted and the lead mechanic, Robert, had indicated it stemmed from 2 oxygen sensors that needed to be replaced, at which point, we decided to proceed with the repairs.
Later in the afternoon, the mechanic indicated that the car was repaired, so I proceeded to pay for the parts and labor fees in the amount of $470.80, including a 6 month warranty on parts alone.
Two days following the repair, the check engine light came on again, and we returned the car to the shop, only to be told that another diagnosis was required to FULLY DETECT the source of the problem.
We were also told that since there are many sensors that may trigger the issue, we would have to leave the car for a few days, and that additional expenses were to be expected as a result of the SECOND DIAGNOSIS.
We felt very discouraged about the situation, especially since we have entrusted this staff with our automotive needs for over 10 years, and now feel betrayed that not only has this problem not been solved, but as to how quickly the problem emerged within a 2 day span.
As a result of this experience, it is our belief that Sunoco should immediately address and investigate this matter, because it seems that they have other interests rather than the main objective of providing loyal customers, such as my family and I, with the best customer service available.
I will be more than happy to provide you with a copy of the receipt, if necessary, however there is no receipt number listed on the copy, for reasons unknown to us.
To summarize, it is our desired request to receive our refund, for the amount of $470.80, due to the fact that the car is still experiencing check light signals, and there is no guarantee that future repairs will ultimately solve this matter.
I may be reached at 786_338-8524, or via e-mail at [protected]@yahoo.com.
Awaiting your response.