Summer Bay Resorts / Stay away from them

Having seen comments on this site about Summer Bay Resorts, I feel really sorry for myself. I, too, liked what I heard when they explained about all the luxury they had to offer - at a low cost - it seemed at first glance.

However - they are are bunch of crooks only after your money, and what they have to offer is only headache, trouble and misery. Because - if you decide to accept their package, you will end up paying several thousands for a trip you could find much better at half the price.

Disgusting people. Stay away from them. Purifined poison.

Va

Comments

• Re
      30th of Aug, 2008

i totally disagree this is a great company i've bought several packages and i loved each one they have great customer service. i had a wonderful experience.

• Al
      3rd of Dec, 2008

Hello people!
    I NEED HELP! I live in Germany..
    I won in Internet 3000 dollar.. The number I called was in Orlando, Florida-"Summar Bay Resorts". They offer me a vacation pack for 4 pers. This vacation gonna cost me like 3898 US dollar. The balance is still 898 dollar, which I have to pay per credit card. I asked which guarantie did I have? The lady said, that they will send me everything home after 2 weeks and when I pay, she will give me a cod & talk something about proove for the tickets.
    I have to give them answer tomorrow and after what I read here, I´m still not sure.. Please, if somebody read this here, now, today, give me a quick answer. I gonna be very happy for any answer and thankfull for help.

Nice greetings.. and thanks..
    Alea

• Ro
      13th of Feb, 2010

Smokey Mountain Getaways is summer bay. Lying ###ing ###.