Suddenlink / over charges

1 TX, United States Review updated:

We are getting over charged every other month for services that were promoted under a different prices, offers. Now hbo went up from 5.95 to 15.00 for no particular reason. We also got charged 34.00 for a service call in which a subcontractor when and charged suddenlink 34.00 for services provided to my house. There is nothing in writting that expecify that customers will be charged for service house calls. I am a heart patient and I already blew a gasket this this crab. I will make my personnal mission to tell the world how poor managed company and such a low customer service company suddenlink is.

Comments

• Ad
      22nd of Nov, 2010

Hola, mi nombre es Adelina Ortiz, mi cel 407-936-4179. Busco personas que tambien
    fueron afectadas por el robo de Vencell. hoy me dieron el nombre de la abogada que segun ellos esta tramitando el rescate de la carga. Su nombre es Gloria Isabel Arangom y su correo electronico gloriaiarangoabogados@hotmail. Le escribire. Si alguien tiene mas datos para unirnos a reclamar, llamenme,

• Su
      23rd of Nov, 2010

Hi - My name is Tina and I am with Suddenlink. I am very sorry for the issues you are having with your monthly bills. I would be happy to look into your account and find out why they are changing. If you would like addtional assistance, please feel free to contact me at tina-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you!

• Co
      15th of Jan, 2011

Suddenlink is ripping us off ! They are overcharging ! I will be canceling our service ! Why does the price change each month ? It went from 111.00 a month and in December they charged me 146.75 . And then January it went to 151.00 . Why ? I will be calling and complaining and canceling our service . We have another cable company in Parkersburg, Wv.

• Su
      17th of Jan, 2011

Hi Connie - My name is Tina and with Suddenlink. I am very sorry for the billing issues you have been having. I would be more than happy to look into these issues and help resolve. Please feel free to contact me directly at tina-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!