Suddenlink Inc / overbilling, dishonesty

Winterville, United States Review updated:

For several months we have attempted in good faith to get sl to correct ongoing billing errors to our account. We have been cust of sl since they bought cox comm nearly 2 decades ago and were hapy with service up until the last 6 months. It seems both the quality of the service and the level of integrity (Honesty) have evaporated in that time. Perhaps too much $ is being spent on proclaiming sl has the best cust svc while in fact, the turth is very much the opposite.

We do not want - will not pay for - and did not order - anything but internet service - period.
We are contacting the nc att gen's office as well as the fcpa to file formal complaints against sl unless they correct their error at once.

We will also be posting reviews on yelp, etc. And contacting both pc - mag and j. D. Powers with copies of our experiences, contacts and disatisfaction.

Horrible service, incompetent representatives and it appears, dishonest untrustworthy management.

Ca
Jan 27, 2015

Comments

• Su
      12th of Feb, 2015

Hello - My name is Kacie, and I'm with Suddenlink. I'm really sorry to hear that you recent experience with us has been less than exceptional. I'd be happy to help with any service issues you may be experiencing, as well as address any questions or concerns your may have regarding your account. Please feel free to email me directly at socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you, -Kacie