Suddenlink / hdtv
My Suddenlink HDTV is very inconsistent. Not a lot of channels available in HD, and most of the time 1/2 or more don't work! I get an error message saying something like "This channel is currently unavailable, but will be available soon." Really, Suddenlink? I haven't seen a single game of March madness in HD. Techs have been out at least four time, and replaced my drop cable (from the box to my house) several times. Works for a few days, then kaput.
I've had it. Now that CenturyLink has high speed DSL in my neighborhood, I'm switching. Now I just have to decide between Dish and DirecTV.
More Suddenlink Complaints & Reviews
- Suddenlink - talk to the home office 
- Suddenlink Cable - tiling/sound cutting out 
- Suddenlink - fraud 
- Suddenlink - fraud / unauthorized charges 
- Sudden Link - stay far away from them 
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service 
- Suddenlink Communications - customer service agents
- Suddenlink Communications - billing 
- Suddenlink Communications - internet, landline,
- Suddenlink Communications - cable/tivo service and extremely difficult customer service