Subway, McAllen, TX / rude
On 2/19/10 at about 12:04pm my wife and I went to eat at Subway. This is a regular restaurant we visit. I asked the lady that was preparing my sandwich to add more tomatoes on it and she was so rude on responding why she could not put more on it. I asked her again to put more tomatoes and she told the cashier to charge me extra for it. I was explaining to her that we come here all the time and this was the first time they did that. She rudely replied "well they probably did not know." So, I asked her that she was one of the persons that would never charge extra for the tomatoe. She again rudely said to me"That was not her problem." Like I explained before this was not the first time we go there. When I asked for her name she refused to give it to me. I asked her again and she said NO. When we go by they are always taking and not paying attention to the customers . We have to repeat are orders.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway 4337, Muskogee, OK - very poor store
- Subway, ARLINGTON - store locked during operating hours
- Subway - refused to honor coupons
- Subway, Seminary - store closing to early.
- Subway, Gateshead, England, Tyne and Wear - food