Subaru Tribeca 2008 / hesitation problem since new
Have had a 2008 Subaru Tribeca since new. Since I took delivery, I have had a problem with it hesitating when climbing a slight grade or as when passing another vehicle.
I feels as though the engine is misfiring, although I was assured by the technicians that this was not the case. The problem, I was advised, was in the transmission. They have remapped the transmission computer, changed out two torque converters, and performed a myriad of other tests. The technician insists the problem remains, and indeed, I notice it daily. Subaru Canada advises that (in spite of the technicians comments to the contrary) the vehicle has no problem, and what I notice cannot be fixed. Basically what they are doing is calling the technician, his boss and me liars.
Subaru Customer Service will not answer my calls to date. Nor did they answer my emails and registered letters.
Sad. I bought this car because of their reputation. However, now they have lost me as a customer as they have anyone to whom I have expressed my views.
More Subaru Tribeca 2008 Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Subaru Outback - Faulty wheel bearing 
- Glanzman Subaru - service manager 
- Subaru, Ganley Subaru - What Subaru and Ganley Subaru especially don't want you to know
- performance subaru WRX - consignment auto sale 
- Subaru - fraud
- Subaru Corporation - Bait and Switch
- Subaru - Unethical business practice 
- Subaru Tribeca - bad paint job on my subaru tribeca. subaru representive not cooperating with me, to get this problem resolved.
- Subaru - overly high costs 
- Subaru - body is thiner than pepsi can