[Resolved] Stylewe / scam alert!

China Review updated:

Well, long story short. Due to the bad quality of the items I received I had to send everything back. They assured me that I will get a refund, but never gave my money back. These people are actually genius, they sell terrible quality products, and then they promise a refund and get their items back. Nice job guys! They got my stuff about a month ago and still no money. StyleWe should be shut down! Scam alert!

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 20, 2016

Hi Alison,
    Sorry for all your unsatisfied and the delay reply.
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?

We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.
    If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Hailee
    StyleWe

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2016

Hi Alison,

Sorry for your unsatisfied.
    We value your business and we will try our best to help you resolve the problem.
    Thanks for your help.

If you run into any other issues, pls contact us via [protected]@stylewe.com
    Best regards,
    Kitty
    StyleWe

Al
Mar 31, 2016

Comments

• Am
      Apr 18, 2016

yes! the same happened to me!

• Le
      May 19, 2016

Same here, DO NOT ORDER!

• Da
      Sep 11, 2016

I cannot thank you all enough. I was in the process of placing a $400 order and something said check it out further. I really think it was the "pay NOW" and now was in all caps and made me feel like someone was in my pocket taking my money while I looked the other way! I have had numerous problems with sites from China. And my mother had an issue with a site from China (not saying that all are fraudulent, however, they always have delayed to no return policies, even though they clearly state returns are accepted on their site... just not processed). I will only use a China website by way of Amazon, Etsy, some other governing site with buyer protection. What sucks is this site states a London address to give a different illusion, which makes them crafty. Please only use a credit card that you can immediately cancel the transaction once products received are hardly what was shown on site. As a business owner of both goods and services, it's horrible to even set out with ill intentions. But we must share information and not allow these sites to steal from us. Hope you all have resolution and money won't hurt either. Be well.

• Ju
      Nov 28, 2016

I am HUGELY reluctant to put ANY trust into these sites like Modlily and StyleWE although the clothes are so cute. I do not want to be ripped off. May I suggest they get a business address somewhere in the West like maybe New York or Los Angeles?

• Mi
      Dec 29, 2016

Same happened to me. I am now starting to work with consumer rights lawyer. Judging by the number of complaints this may become a Class Action lawsuit. I advise you to see consumer rights lawyer - they do not charge you anything in these cases and stylewe would have to pay for your lawyer and legal expenses regardless of lawsuit outcome. Even if the amount you lost is small it is still worth it !

Nov 19, 2017

I will contact a consumer rights lawyer

• R2
      Mar 11, 2018

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE LYING CROOKS~~~~~~~~!!! They need to be put out of business. Good grief! What scammers! No where do they ever mention that you pay shipping back to China after they send you an item completely not as advertised. Shipping back costs you more than the item did. BEWARE!