Stubhub / selling tickets through them

Ravenna, OH, US Review updated:

I listed tickets on their website. Clearly on the tickets it said nothing about being 21 and over. The tickets sold to someone a month and a half ago. The day of the event, I get an email from Stub Hub that the lady who bought the tickets canceled the order and I owe Stub Hub the original cost plus another $42 on top of that because the venue had a policy of being 21 and over that was not listed on the tickets and I had no clue about. This is not right and they would not give me back the ticket or stop the money from coming out of my account. I see this as theft that this lady got free tickets and her money back from me. I will fight this in court.

Su
Nov 19, 2017

Comments

• Dn
      Apr 19, 2018

Almost the same issue but an $84 charge!!
    I sold tickets via StubHub, the event organiser then changed the seating allocation to better seats, further forward. I tried to offer the new ticket to the buyers via StubHub (at no charge). StubHub promised to get back to me within 48 hours on 4 occasions. They didn't. Eventually the buyer rejected the new seat allocation and StubHub refunded them and charged me $84 dollars. During 2 live chats the agents accused me of ruining someone's birthday or wedding or special event and said I had not delivered what had been bought!!!