StubHub / False tickets

I bought 2 very high priced tickets to see Coldplay at Verizon for 8/3 ($1900). These tickets were confirmed 3 months prior to the show. They were reconfirmed 3 days before the show. Then 2 days before the show, I was informed that the tickets weren't available. Either they were sold to someone else or the seller wasn't legitimate. Stubhub had no inventory to sell me comparable tickets so I was out of luck. I had paid airfare, rental car and hotel fees to see this concert, so a rebate isn't really helpful, really need the seats! Some graduation present for my daughter!!! The lack of professionalism by STUBHUB is not to be believed. I sense serious fraud here...

Mq

Comments

• Ji
      10th of Oct, 2008

STUBHUB is an EBAY co. Stop doing business with both.

• Co
      12th of Oct, 2008

StubHub Sold Me Invalid Tickets. Read more:

• Fl
      24th of Mar, 2011

I purchased tickets for the Sweet 16 two weeks prior to the event. After going through everything, Stubhub said that my card had not been charged yet and that it was awaiting confirmation. I gave them several days to confirm the purchase, but no contact was made by Stubhub to let me know that it never went through. I had to call them to see why I didn't receive a confirmation and they were unable to tell me why it didn't go through. In the 5 days I was waiting for any word from Stubhub, comparable tickets went up 3 times the price at which I paid for. I've since learned that I'm one of many people to have been screwed over by this. Stubhub will post tickets and allow the sellers to pull tickets after they've already been purchased by people like me so they can sell them at a higher price. It seems to me like the tickets are not for sale, but up for auction. I've used Stubhub once before and I had a fine experience, but after this mess and hearing about all of the other complaints I will never use Stubhub again and will tell everyone I know to avoid Stubhub at all costs.