Structube — judith chairs
I ordered 6 of the Judith chairs from Structube online, and paid for shipping to my home. 3 of the 6 chairs arrived damaged, with various scratches, fabric scratches and discolouration, missing feet etc. I immediately called to get these items replaced and was told to fill out a form.
They said they will ship replacements in the next few days. The day the replacements were supposed to arrive, I received a voicemail saying the item is not in stock and they cannot replace the product. They will get new stock in approximately 2 months time, so they will ship the replacement at that time. In the meantime I have 3 damaged chairs that I have paid full price for.
I called back to complain that this level of service is unacceptable, and I will not wait over 2 months for a replacement product. I asked for compensation instead for the inconvenience. They were supposed to call me back and I never received any contact. Each time I called I was told they will contact me back. I have so far called in 5 times and received no resolution to this issue.
More Structube Complaints & Reviews
- Structube - bad service 
- Structube - structube head office 
- Structube - customer service, product quality 
- Structube - if you want to sleep on the floor, order a bed from structube
- Structube - terrible service
- Structube - defectuous chairs and refusal to replace or give proper discount
- [Resolved] Structube - poor customer service when switching a broken product
- Structube - worst service ever
- Structube - heartland mississauga 5980 mclaughlin rd #6
- Structube - nightstands and drawer chest hamburg