Stream Energy / average billing balance
Our bill went from $217 each month to a sudden $1000. They said our average balanced billing plan exprired...we never where told that it only lasted so long or when it would terminate. They told us to pay immidiately or we would have service cut off...we payed $400 on my credit card because i was pregnant and taking care of a handicaped stroke victim in my home both of us were heat sensitive. they agreed to keep our power on..but nope..it got turned off. This was such a huge traumatic experience for us.
well...we sold our house and requested our final bill and that our electricty would be cut off. My husband paid the final amount which was stated on the bill and over the phone by a stream rep. After moving out they mailed us a bill saying we owethem $1700...what and how? We told them it was bogus and we never paid it. Stream sent it over to a collections company. Brown and Joseph is the company still trying to collect after weve told them for 6 months that we will not pay and that it is a disputed amount. This past week they have been calling offering a 50% settelment. My husband almost thought that sounded good, but they told us that our final payment never cleared the bank I looked it up and our bank cleared the money 6 months ago..what do i need to do next. truth be said Im sure Stream would owe us lots of money.
More Stream Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Stream Energy/Ignite - billing/ scam 
- Stream Energy - early termination fee 
- Stream Energy - change in policies 
- Stream Energy - horrible customer service 
- Stream Energy - unauthorized billing 
- Stream Energy / Stream Gas & Electric - unethical behavior
- Stream Energy / Stream Gas & Electric - a bill
- Stream Energy / Stream Gas & Electric - absurd website and billing
- Stream Energy / Stream Gas & Electric - electric
- Stream Energy / Stream Gas & Electric - a promotion