StraightTalk / fraudulant advertising
I had purchased my cell phone back in November '11. I have been unable to download apps from the same zip code I entered for compatibility for this phone prior to purchase. After going through several tech help calls with straight talk the problem still remained.
It has been over three months and still it is not resolved. This company should be investigated for false claims that their product's
features can not all operate properly in certain zip codes. I definitely urge cell phone buyers avoid straight talk. Since it is too late to return my purchase for a refund I have learned a hard valuable lesson. Stay away from crooks like these.
More StraightTalk Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk Cell Phones - terrible customer service 
- Straight Talk Wireless - straight talk 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless - cut my cell phone/ paying customer/ throttle down 
- StraightTalk - dishonest and deceptive
- Straight Talk - error message given