Straight Talk / false advertising
Straight talk has lied about the unlimited internet usage for $45.00 per month. I have had phone service with them since 2009. I have never received a text message from 2009 through 2013 saying that I have used all my high speed data.in 2014 I started receiving text messages from them saying that I have used all my high speed data. From 2009 through 2013 I used the same internet usage that I use now. (Nothing i'm doing different). I was never notified of any changes that may have taken place according. This is unacceptable and straight talk should be held accountable for false advertisement. They do not tell you in the advertisements or upon activation of your phone that your data will be reduced.
More Straight Talk Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk Wireless - unlock department
- Straight Talk Wireless - "unlimited" is not unlimited.
- Straight Talk Wireless - bought a phone for my daughter online, and someone deactivated her current phone and changed her number without consent
- Straight Talk Wireless - horrible customer service
- Straight Talk Wireless - phone service refill