Straight Talk Cell Phones / extremely poor customer service

1 5325 Cannon DrGranite Falls, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8284936009

I bought a zte rapido cell phone which proved to be defective. I called customer support numerous times and got the same lies every time. They told me I would receive a return package within three to five business days. Obviously they can't count. I finally called Walmart corp and filed a complaint. Straight Talk contacted me same day and I received my return package the next day. Great right!!! Wrong!!! I immediately returned my defective phone the same day. They received it the following day. I know because I tracked it!!! Guess what! they still can't count. They were suppose to send me a new phone as soon as they received my defective one. Guess I will have to contact Walmart again to get my replace phone!!! So customers be ware of Straight Talk. They are just a bunch of liers. They WILL NOT stand behind their defective products!!

H

Vp
Aug 6, 2015

Comments

• Xi
      22nd of Sep, 2015

I too have had many issues with my phone, but I found this email address to the company and they fixed my problem right away. Some problems may require a little more time to fix but the people at this address are very good. Try it. The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Also give them your name and account cell phone or serial number.