Ster-Kinekor / 3 d glasses or projector
I am very disappointed. We saw the movie on friday and even with our 3d glasses on the movie was blurred. As if we were not wearing our glasses. We heard as we walked out some other people complaining about the same thing. I dont know if the glasses we bought was inferior or if their was something wrong with the projector showing the movie. What was suppose to be a surprise movie for my little girl end up being a big big disappointment.
Please can you find out about that and let me know.
We went to the Mall of Africa and saw Dispicable Me3 the 19h30 show.
More Ster-Kinekor Complaints & Reviews
- Ster-Kinekor - bad attitude, unhelpful and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - unable to retrieve tickets booked online at cinema
- Ster-Kinekor - bayside cinema renovations 
- Ster-Kinekor - avoid this place at all costs 
- Ster-Kinekor - ticket line and self service terminals
- Ster-Kinekor - cinema screen faulty
- Ster-Kinekor - melted slush puppy
- Ster-Kinekor - poor service
- Sterkineko - the behaviour and attitude of staff/ and service
- Ster-Kinekor - mall of africa