Stearns & Foster / Worst Mattress Ever
We paid over $4K for a top of the line Stearns & Foster. Within 6 months a noticeable dip started to form on my side. I only weigh 190 pounds spread out over 6'. The mattress can not be flipped or rotated like most innerspring mattresses because the euro style pillowtop is only on one side, the bottom side is hard as all get out. By 12 months the dip was permanent at about 2", and now, just 4 years since purchase, the dip remains at 4&1/2" deep. NEVER AGAIN Stearns & Foster. You'll also notice the lack of a customer comments area on their website, presumably because there are lots of other folks like us here who would leave negative comments where prospective buyers could see how lousy and overpriced their mattresses are. I did get some satisfaction a few months ago when one of my co-workers mentioned his intent to purchase a Stearns & Foster mattress, but after I spoke with him he ended up buying a Dream Sleeper mattress through the Ayres Hotel chain.
More Stearns & Foster Complaints & Reviews
- Stearns & Foster King Mattress - Indentation in mattress - 2 times! 
- Stearns & Foster Mattress - Most horrible mattress! 
- Stearns and Foster - Bad Mattress 
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - strong chemical odor makes my eyes burn 
- Stearns & Foster - Lux Estate Lucille 
- Stearns and Foster King Mattress - Deep indentations (sinkholes) from day one wherever one sits or lays.
- Stearns & Foster - Voided Warranty
- Stearns & Foster - Return policy
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - body indentations
- Stearns & Foster - Quality