STC / internet package

1 dammam, Saudi Arabia

Dear STC

I recharged my mobile # [protected] on 01-Nov-16, for 5 SAR [500MB] Valid for 7 days. I was using this offer up to 4-Nov-16 around 2.35 pm. At the time of closing it was 4 MB balance and switch off my mobile data. In the same day morning I top-up my mobile with 20 SAR through bank E-payment, for that recharge I got a bonus of 4 SAR also. After seeing my balance it was 23.67SAR+4SAR bonus. Around 2.40pm I checked my balance it shows that I have a balance of 1.70 SAR and the bonus balance was 0.09 SAR.

Immediately I contact the STC representative and asked about this problem and they opened a complaint # 1-[protected]. I got replied on 19-Nov-16 that my complaint has been resolved. After I checked my balance it was 1.70 SAR only, again I called STC and they said you used more than your credit limit it was around 2 minutes and they deduct a sum of 25.88 SAR. I don’t understand about this deduction. Could you please clarify this?

About your net charge is good as you are giving 5 SAR for 500MB / week and after you are deducting 2 SAR / MB is not good. Don’t misunderstand me, it’s just like cheating the people. Finally I request you to consider this rate and arrange to get back my balance 25.88 SAR as soon as possible.

Expecting your favorable consideration in this regards.

N:B – I request you to send a message about the completion of the net balance and ask the user if they wish to continue with the normal network.

Thanks & Regards,