STCcustomer service

Hi,

First time I am using etihad airline and it's my worst experience is going on. Out flight is delay approx 30min (10:50pm 16th Feb 17schedule) Riyadh to Abu Dhabi. In Abu Dhabi we reached before 40min of connecting flight but (schedule connecting time is 1hour 10min). Ground staff refused to boarding that flight and mentioned this flight is not possible and you need to take next flight after 12hour. They give me lounge access for only 5hours and that lounge haven't sleeping facilities, after 5hours once again we go and meet with customers service they give me sleeping pods access. There we can sleep but they not provide blanket, pillows and none of food item.
My question is very simple why etihad team not allowed to boarding schedule flight. If it is not possible than why they not provide hotel with complete facilities.

As per my information etihad customers complain never take any action. But I would like to share you own worst experience and I promised you in future I will not travel again and never suggest anyone.

My name is gyan prakash
Booking Code: PVBKIQ
Email id :[protected]@gmail.com

Gy
Feb 17, 2017

Comments

• Et
      Feb 17, 2017

Dear Gyan

We have replied to your last post, we hope this has been received *Gill

• Ha
      May 25, 2019

Someone misused my iqama and draw 3 sims. Which i am not using..pls advice how i can cancel these.

• Ha
      Jul 16, 2019

Someone misused my iqama and draw 5 sims. Which i am not using..pls advice how i can cancel these please keep only one sim [protected]
    please cancel below 5 sim [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]