State Farm / NON-PAY

1 LAKE CITY, United States Review updated:

WELL, MY NIECE WAS SITTING AT A YEILD SIGN AT A CORNER AND THIS GUY COMES FAST AROUND THE CORNER AND SWIPES THE SIDE OF THE CAR AND LEAVES (WINTER MONTHS IN IOWA ARE SLICK). SHE GOT THE LICENSE PLATE NUMBERS AND CALLED THE POLICE SHE IS 16. THIS OLDER GUY A FATHER OF HER CLASS MATE WAS QUESTIONED AND PICTURES WERE TAKEN BY THE POLICE BUT CONTINUED THE DENY HE WAS THERE? THE GUY FAUGHT THE TICKETS IN TRAFFIC COURT AND LOST; MY NIECE TESTIFIED FOR THE POLICE. HE IS INSURED BY STATE FARM AND EVEN THOUGH HE WAS FOUND GUILTY IN COURT BUT CONTINUES TO TELL STATE FARM IT WAS NOT HIM THEY WON'T PAY. HOW DUMB DOES THIS SOUND FOR STATE FARM!!! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO YOU, KNOW THESE INSURANCES TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT JUST TRY TO COLLECT! WHAT DID THIS TEACH MY NIECE, LIE CHEAT AND IGNORE THE LAW; AND FINISH FIRST SHAME ON YOU STATE FARM. YOUR SONG SHOULD BE LIKE BAD NEIGHBOR STATE FARM WILL STIFF YOU!!!

Comments

20th of Feb, 2008
    State Farm - POLICEY ISSUE
    STATE FARM

WE HAVE INSURANCE WITH STATE FARM NOW FOR 2 AND A HALF YEARS. WHEN WE TOOK OUT ARE ARRIGINAL POLICEY WITH THEM WE ASK FOR RENTAL INSURANCE BE ADDED TO OUR FULL COVERAGE. WE ASKED THEM SEVERAL TIMES AT THE AGENTS OFFICE. WE HAD HAD A BAD EXPEREINCE WITH ANOTHER COMPANY REGARDING THIS SAME ISSUE BEFORE SO WE WHERE ADMINT THAT IT BE ADDED. NOW 2 AND A HALF YEARS LATER WHEN WE ARE NEEDING THAT COVERAGE BECAUSE OF AN ACCIDENT THEY ARE CLAIMING THAT IT WAS NEVER ON OUR POLICEY. THEY ARE GIVING US THE RUN AROUND TELLING US THAT ARE INVESTIGATING THE ISSUE. HOWEVER I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT A CAR SINCE MONDAY AND THEY CLAIM THAT THEY WILL HAVE AN ANSWER THE LATEST ON MONDAY THE 25 OF FEBUARY OF 2017. HOWEVER MY CAR IS DONE OUT OF THE SHOP ON THAT THURSDAY.

• St
      28th of Aug, 2008

My car was hit when parked. Bumper ripped off and quarter plate damaged. State Farm wants only to pay for less than half of the bumper repair. I provided estimate to put back the damaged bumper and they don't want to pay that either since it is higher than a new bumper. The reasoning is that the bumper already had a dent. They do not want to pay for rent a car (one week) that I had. Let's get together a file a unified complaint we should not let these guys push us around anymore. They take our money but when we need them they refuse to do their duty.

Thanks,
    Steve.

• Pa
      24th of Feb, 2009
    State Farm - Car insurance
    State Farm
    Bossier City
    Louisiana

Had State Farm insurance for 30 years with no problems. Had it in Arkansas, Oklahoma and now Louisiana. And by the way State Farm in Louisiana is $200 higher per car, per year for the exact same coverage. But now I have changed to another company. After 30 years with State Farm I moved to Louisiana and got an agent that could not bill me, call me or even mail me . My insurance got cancelled with-out me knowing and now State Farm will not insure Me because my insurance got cancelled even though it was their fault! So now I get to pay the fine to the D.M.V. while getting all this fixed. State Farm says I can get coverage after 6 months, No Thanks, I'll pass !!!

• Be
      12th of Oct, 2009

Always an excuse - to excuse them from ethical response.

• Wp
      31st of Mar, 2010

State Farm sends out a renewal bill with your ID Cards. They also send you a cancellation notice. The agent would be putting himself at risk for a liability lawsuit if he tries to send you an agent created letter. The bottom line is, you didn't pay your bill. Quit trying to blame everyone else but yourself. Take responsibility you deadbeat!

• Ro
      1st of Jul, 2010

APPRAISSER-Kevin Valentine -triler expert

while on my way to a job i had rough road hazards and front of trailer
    pin box broke and almost caused bad accident.state farm declined supplement work after repair shop found more damage after it was took apart.Kevin Valentine, apprassier, out of little rock ar. area.became overnight trailer expert and says it was triler default.i
    have been with s.f. for over 20 years and this is how you get treated.
    i am in process of looking in to another insurance co. they are big joke.especially, kevin valentine

• St
      23rd of Jul, 2010
    State Farm - Illegaly canceling insurance
    STATE FARM
    Florida

Attention edward rust jr.

I have been with your company for 16 years. I moved to ft myers last year and switched branches to bradley nash. I have had nothing but problems. One of your employees ken was only supposed to cancel insurance on a truck my husband and i sold but he canceled and susupended payment on both of our vehicles.

I didnt know i was driving around with out insurance as i have everthing taken out automatically and didnt notice any changes. This branch had my phone number and new home address yet didnt contact me.

My plate expires in 2 weeks and i cant renew without insurance, please help your employees at that branch didnt even give me your corporate # i cany get insurance anywhere else because of what he did. I was very low risk and he put me at high risk.

This is an awful mess as i have never had a ticket or been in an accident.
    Please contact me asap. Lisa a davidson 239 - 313 - 0997. Ft myers fl.

Edward rust jr.

Please call me asap about an urgent legal matter regarding one of your ft. Myers branches (Bradley nash) where and employee illegally canceled my insuance as well as susupending my payment!

I have been with your company for 16 years and have never had a problem until i transfered to that branch from another. I requested my husbands truck only to be taken off as it sold not both.

Lisa a davidson 239 - 313 - 0997 thanks you.

• Tr
      16th of May, 2011
    State Farm - Claim processing
    Columbus
    Ohio

My AGent Scott Dawson is a real piece of work, does not return calls, slow in processing insurance and is flat lazy. The Adjuster if that is what sh is called Summer Winegardner is also a piece of wotrk, does not keep appointments and subscribes to the Insurance policy of Deny and delay. Last year State Farm earned from us as customers 46 billion dollars..

• Mo
      16th of May, 2011

My local state farm office also has a 'sunny' and they're also terrible!

• Me
      5th of Jul, 2011

This year in Ohio there have been many horrific storms doing much damage to a lot of peoples personal property's. I filed a claim clear back in April and I am still trying to get my money for the damage to my home, we were out of power for 27 hrs and we are farmers and had 100's of pounds of meat in our freezer. I had to call someone to come and hale all the meat and debris from the storm, that alone cost me $255.00. I have never filed a insurance claim in my life so I didn't know I should have taken picture of everything, I don't have a camera, I could just about died. Now they are asking me the same questions over and over and over and over and I keep giving them the same answers. I am so tired of state farm, they are crooks and obviously don't want to pay for my damages. I am going to finish this nightmare and then I am going to switch insurance company's