State Bank Of India [SBI] / chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400

1 kolkota,west bengal, India

To

Mr. vikas pardhan

Branch manager

State bank of india

1608-chitranjan avenue

Kolkota, west bengal

Dear sir

I would like to bring your kind attention fraud with me by state bank of india kolkata branch withdrawal of 38000 thousand rupees from my wife ‘' mushrat jahan ‘' account without any prior notice and information. its total mistaken by state bank of india ‘chitranjan avenue branch ‘ kolkata

I am working in saudi arabia city of jubail as a crane operator since 5 years. I did all transfer most my salary every month to my wife account. it means this account like a nri saving account because I transferred every month to this account.

I do hard labor in saudi arabia for my family, children and special dedication for the my loved country which left for sake of job. froude's stolen my money from atm/account, I don't know but its happened with me and family and I cant bear it. I don't have any male member who can follow up time to time bank, head branch and police station.

detail of 3 transaction by fraudees at

(1) howarah railway station atm-sibb005702003 date 24 oct.18 time 10.05pm txn # 2019 cx4114 amount rs. 20, 000 (twenty thousand) [refrence attached here]

(2) howarah railway station atm - sibb005702003 date 24 oct.18 time 10.05pm txn # 2020 cx4114 amount rs. 18, 000 (eighteen thousand) [refrence attached here]

(3) haora axis bank atm - bpcn1707 date 25 oct.18 time 1.25am txn # [protected] amount rs. 400 (four hundred) [refrence attached here]

total amount withdrawn by fraudees in three transaction is rs.38400 rupees

my wife (mushrat jahan - account holder) had filed a complaint to

¥ fir to jorasaku police station, machua bazar, kolkota { (date 25 oct 2018) refrence attached here}

¥ detail complain letter handed over to my account branch ‘'1608 chitranjan avenue branch, kolkota { (date 25 oct 2018) refrence attached here}.

¥ fir copy and seprate complaint letter to joint commissioner of police-crime branch, kolkota { (date 30 oct 2018) refrence attached here}

we never ever share our account / atm/password to anybody family /outside then how its happended, it too miserable for us to bear this lost money.

I would like to reqest here to bank, district administration, criminal department, investigations beurau of kolkota, kolkota proud police department, kolkota local meida and national media, honorable state home ministry and foreign affair ministry, bengla government and government of india to review the case strictly and hold the culprit fraudees for action and mange to return my money through legal process.

otherwise I will free to move to consumer court, civil court or high court agaist your branch as per legal process and law of government of india.

Thanks

A/c number -[protected]

State bank of india

1608-chitranjan avenue

Kolkota-700007

Mobile number +91- [protected] (madan mohan burman street, kolkota)

Sh