State Bank Of India / rs. 20,000/= debited from my father's account
My Father is holding a saving account with SBI bank Begusarai, Bihar, 851101 branch.
They have also provided an ATM card with the account.
On 12-08-2009, when I checked the A/C balance, Rs. 20, 000/= have been debited from
my father account. On 13-08-2009 I went to SBI barach office for written complaint, the Bank staffs said that
it is a technical problem with ATM machine thats why it showing this kind of errors.
Even the chief manager of the bank has the same answer.
It has been 27days now from the complaint, todya [protected]) the Bank Manager said, it has been
withdrawn by someone, we can not do any thing regarding this matter.
I am the only earning member in my family and I am facing much problem because of this issue.
I am really frustrated and disappointed with such a service of the bank. I want money any how.
I have the statement slip and written complaint as record of the problem. Kindly look into the matter.
Hoping a speedy and a positive reply and solution from your end.
Dtails are :
A/C Holder Name : Saadat Hussain
A/C Number :[protected]
Bank : State Bank of India
Branch : Begusarai (Near Old Jail), Bihar, 851101
Thanks & Regards,
More State Bank Of India Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - illegal money withdrawn from my account
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - double entry debit to my account
- State Bank Of India - application not disposed off within prescribed time period