Starving students / I would never recommend this company

1 Santa Clara, CA, United States Review updated:

My husband and i moved a one bedroom apt ten miles to a new apt and we had to pay over $600. one of the movers was sexually aggressive to myself, mother in law, and sister in law. he purposely damaged lots of our stuff. they had many hidden charges that they brought up at the end. the head guy scott was so slow and rude and he even took off his shirt and opened some of our boxes and rifled thru our stuff. the guy even ran the truck into an overhang and put a huge hole in the truck while at our old apt. he was rude, sarcastic, and inappropriate. we have had a horrible time trying to make a claim for the damage done to our stuff. i was shocked when my family had to do most of the work. the two movers got into a confrontation and scott was cursing and yelling. i will say it was a terrible experience and there were many more things that happened that will take too much time to type but i would never recommend this company to anyone.

Va

Comments

18th of Sep, 2008

Starving Students does 50, 000 moves per year and merely 2% of our moves regrettably result in a claim. We are recommended by the California Moving and Storage Association, and have more than 35 years of experience in this industry. We are disappointed that you were not satisfied. Please contact our corporate office if you would like to pursue your complaint further and we would be happy to address your concerns.