Staples.com / staples.com gift cards are not usable
I went to a Staples store to purchase a toner cartridge, they did not stock it in the store. No biggie, they offered to order it there, but since I was in a hurry, i figured I would just order it online that the next day.
I did this then tried to use a cash card that I got from a return and a gift card I was given-both were from Staples and both said Staples.com on them. The problem is, you can not use either on there web site! So, I 800 number, again, there was no way possible to use either card. I was told that I have to go into the store to use them. I told them the store does not stock the item. It didn't matter, I had to go back to the store, to place the order for something they do not stock in the store in order to pay with the cards. The nearest Staples is 30 minutes away. That is why I shop online! No where in the store does it tell you this. Online you do not find it out until you finish your order.
Time to shop elsewhere.
More Staples.com Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - gives misleading delivery dates
- Staples on 2nd Avenue New York - unethical behavior at staples
- Staples - i-phone charging cords - 10 ft
- Staples - price on paper shredder
- Staples - rude manager on duty (customer complaint)