Staples.ca / fraud and scam
Bought a GPS unit $269.00 took it in for warranty battery dead and not locating satellite. I had purchased the extended warranty for a extra $50. Told they would ship for repair. Next day I get a call from Toronto I am in Vancouver we have looked at the unit and it is not worth fixing will will mail you a cheque for $170 depreciated replacement value. I pay $269.00+$50.00 and all I get is $170.00 oh yeah and I phoned the store and the unit hasn't been shipped yet so how do they know it.s not worth fixing. The CSR said well you used it for 14 months that costs something.
Stay away from Staples Warranties they aren't worth the price of the paper their printed on. It is not a replacement warranty like they tell you buyer beware!
More Staples.ca Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon
- Staples - photocopier center
- Staples - customer service in east rutherford, nj
- Staples - courtesy coupon